Saturday, October 9, 2010

Question 3 anything

Summary/review/critic type thing.

Raising Obejections

According to the book raising objections is the standard way to show an argument is bad. I tend to do this a lot. People will say something I find idiotic and I'll go after it by raising objections. I know it sounds mean but I'm trying not to do so any longer. Raising objections though a good way to argue isn't a very good way to make friends. But yeah Raising objections might not be the best way to go when dealing with friends arguing. I know i've offended many people this way. For example once my friend was telling me how he did the required community service but he wasn't sure if the teacher received it. I told him he should check, and he said it was dumb. I told him he's dumb to not take 5 min of time to ask a simple question, but he was pretty pissed at me for calling him dumb.

No comments:

Post a Comment